All In August 2020


    At the beginning of the month I decided to stop thinking about one of my Goals and to just go for it. Do you have a goal or an idea that you are contemplating? Are you feeling like, there has got to be more to life then this? Going back and forth thinking one day I will xyz.  When I am older, wish I was younger, when I have more money when my kids are older....the excuses go on and on.   One thing I know, is that having a goal makes me happier!  Everything is better when I have something in life I am working on just for me!  

    Let's figure out your next goal.  I know you have ideas! I believe in you and I know you can do it!  I have a method I use to figure out how to go about figuring this all out.  

Journal Prompts:

#1 Brain storm : get out all the goals you could possibly go for in August

#2 Just pick 1

#3 Perceived obstacles 

#4 Do you need help to remove obstacles? Ie grocery drop off, babysitter, communicate with partner, set boundaries at home or work

#5 set up your plan for Month. How many hours do you have per week to work on your personal goal?

#6 How does this feel? What is your commitment level? If this is less than 5 go back to #4-6. 

 

If you want more coaching on this, I’m here to help! 

Rachel Smiddy

Comments